Now let’s not get today’s post mistaken for Red Hot Chili Peppers, the band! Even though that would be one fire post am I right? Chili Peppers are widely used in many cuisines to add spiciness to dishes. However, once anyone sees this bright and powerful fruit, they assume it’s going to burn their mouth off and scream for water. Let’s not get this delicious ingredients mistaken for other powerful peppers in its family.
Did you know?
- Chili peppers are the fruits of Capsicum pepper plants
- There are many varieties of chili peppers, such as cayenne and jalapeno
- Chili peppers are primarily used as spices
- Fresh chili peppers are mainly composed of water
- Chili peppers are rich in various vitamins and minerals
- They are also very high in antioxidant carotenoids, which are linked with numerous health benefits