It’s Halloween! So in that case, anything goes! Let’s have breakfast for dinner am I right? Our favorite breakfast item is some sunny side-up eggs usually on some avocado toast, finished with red-pepper flakes for that extra spice! But if we had to choose between that or chocolate chip pancakes what do you think would be the winner? Let us know in the comment section below what’s your favorite Breakfast for Dinner option!
Halloween Rice Krispies Treat Recipe
Candy Corn on a Stick
Prep Time: 15min. / Total Time: 45min. / Servings: 12
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Pkg. marshmallows
- 6 cups KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 24 drops yellow food coloring, divided
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add cereal; mix well.
- Pat 1 cup cereal mixture into 3-1/2-inch circle on center of large cutting board sprayed with cooking spray. Add red food coloring and 12 drops yellow food coloring to 2 cups of the remaining cereal mixture; mix well. Tint remaining cereal mixture with remaining yellow coloring.
- Pat orange-colored cereal mixture into 1-1/2-inch-wide ring around cereal mixture on cutting board. Repeat with yellow-colored cereal mixture. Cool completely.
- Cut cereal mixture into 12 wedges. Insert wooden popstick into rounded end of each wedge.