Roasted to Perfection
In the end it was a GIANT success for this years Thanksgiving feast! Our morning started at approximately 8am to be exact and didn’t end until 8pm. But it was all worth it! Everybody left stuffed and happy, so what’s there to complain about? Our main course was the 20 lb. Turkey stuffed with grandma’s special and simple stuffing. Still not happy with Turkey? Don’t worry … we also had a delicious mouth-watering Ham for dinner too. Now let’s get started on all of those side dishes, shall we?
A Family Feast
Believe it or not, our juicy turkey was finished by 1:00 pm. Crazy right? We put it in the oven at 9:00 am and let it rest for another two hours to keep the juices in before carving to perfection. But along with our turkey and ham, we had enough veggies to feed an army! Take a look below to see what else was on the menu, including our appetizers!
- Brussels Sprouts sautéed in bacon & white onion topped with fresh apples & sage
- Roasted Carrots topped with a brown sugar crumble & fresh rosemary
- Fresh Corn mixed with black beans & fresh parsley
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Red Skin Potatoes topped with dill & a rosemary olive oil blend
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Seafood Tower (Shrimp Cocktail & Fresh Crab Meat)
- Clam Chowder Soup
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Stuffed Shells
We’ll be sure to share recipes like our Roasted Carrots & Red Skin Potaotes this week, so stay tuned!