Looking to impress your guests? Don’t have time to put together or buy some fancy set up to make your food look even better than it taste! Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! It’s all already in your pantry! Let’s get started …
It’s all up to YOU
What are you in the mood for is the real question? This platter is all up to what you’re in the mood to serve at the party really. For us, we kept it simple. A fresh and delicious shrimp cocktail with fresh crab meat on top. For that extra touch of color and love, add some condiments and decoration. It truly goes a long way and your guests are going to be in shock at the effort they think you put into making this simple master piece.
- Step 1 – Gather 4 bowls (all different sizes)
- Step 2 – Start with one giant bowl, that will stay cold (to keep the fish fresh)
- Step 3 – Fill the next bowl with ice & place upside down inside the bigger bowl to begin the seafood tower. This will leave an outer edge around the bowl to fill with shrimp, or your choice of seafood.
- Step 4 – Place your second to last bowl on top of the ice bowl & fill with your choice (crab / lobster meat)
- Step 5 – Always remember a condiment. Use your smallest bowl & dip to perfection!