A Summer Classic
Seeking that perfect appetizer or side dish to start your summer off right? We’ve got you covered as always! Sharing our refreshing yet filling mango salsa recipe today! Perfect for your first summer BBQ of the season or a simple snack. You decide!
- 3 ripe mangos (diced)
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion (small dice)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic (minced)
- 3 ripe tomatoes (diced)
- 1 jalapeno (minced) / optional
Chef Notes: For this recipe feel free to go crazy! Put this fresh salsa on top of your favorite toasted bread or on top of grilled chicken for dinner. No matter where it ends up, it makes any dish taste like summer.