Panko Fried Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Pound chicken breasts, one at a time in a resealable freezer bag, until about 1/2-inch thick. Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl. Combine panko crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess and dip in panko mixture.
- Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Transfer chicken to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until chicken is brown, crispy and fully cooked.
Roasted Broccoli finished with minced Garlic & good olive oil
Diced tomatoes sautéd in fresh garlic, white onion, & fresh herbs